9/23/14

what lula ate | 4


One of the things we have recently started over at the lula haus is juicing. LOVE IT! And no, I don't own a fancy state of the art machine. Infact, I got my first juicer through an online buy and sell facebook page for free. I'm actually totally stoked to learn more about the health benefits associated with juicing and have even checked out nutrition courses on this. I'm lucky that my kiddos love smoothies and juices and happily have one instead of a heavy breakfast or lunch once in awhile. I've even thought about a little cold pressed juice bidniss but we'll see... I thought I would share a quick and super easy recipe that is super kid friendly:
Juice
1 pineapple
3 oranges
Put all juice in a blender and add ice. Blend until desired consistency. Obviously you can build on this (ginger is a good add on with lots of health benefits) but it's also rad on its own.

Dig it babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment